On January 11, 2021, the Oregon Public Utility Commission Staff approved of modifications to the Community Solar Program Implementation Manual (PIM).
Key changes include:
- Carve out eligibility
- Revisions to PM and Subscription Manager Capacity Limits
- Rules for Affordable Housing Provider Participation
- Description of Remaining Capacity in the Initial Capacity Tier and Rollover Interim Tier Capacity
- Delegation of Commission Authorities to the Program Administrator
- Revisions to Certification Requirements
- Clarifying Ability for Project Owner to Sign PPA
Additional details of changes can be found here.
Joe Abraham, [email protected], 503-428-0699.