Project Manager Enrollment
Are you a solar developer or an organization interested in managing a solar project? This page provides information on how to enroll in the Oregon Community Solar Program as a Project Manager.
1. Determine if you should register as a project manager.
A full description of the role of project managers and their eligibility requirements can be found in Chapter 4 of the Program Implementation Manual.
Submit only one registration form per company. Please designate a single individual in the company to be the primary point of contact during the registration process. Once registered, this individual may create additional login accounts for staff members.
If you represent a community-based organization, click here to read an overview of the various ways you can get involved.
2. Watch training videos.The following videos are required training material. It is your responsibility to watch these videos in their entirety and confirm below that you have watched them. When creating accounts for additional staff members, they will also be required to watch these videos.
3. Read the Program Implementation Manual.
Project managers must read the entire Program Implementation Manual and follow the applicable requirements as a condition of their agreement with the program. By registering as a project manager at this time, you agree to abide by the rules and requirements of the Program Implementation Manual that is adopted by the Oregon Public Utility Commission.
4. Gather documentation.
You will be asked to upload the following documentation at the time of registration:
- IRS Form W-9, available at: irs.gov/forms-pubs/about-form-w-9
- Certificate showing a minimum of $1,000,000 occurrence-based general liability insurance and has Cohen Ventures, Inc dba Energy Solutions listed as an additional insured on the CGL certificate: Download form.
Ready to register?
Submit a registration form at the link below. Once submitted, the program administrators will review your request and inform you of next steps. Please only submit one form per company. After you have been granted an account, you will be able to create additional accounts for your staff members.